Upstairs Living Area
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan has all its living space up on the second floor.
- The ground floor holds the garage and foyer plus 2 bedrooms and a huge family room with rough in for a wet bar.
- On the upper floor, a bay window extends the living room while open railing on the right overlooks the stairs going down.
- There's a sliding glass door in the kitchen so you can step out onto the rear sundeck.
- The master suite faces the front and has a private bathroom, walk-in closet and a window seat.
- Two smaller bedrooms lie at the back of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with an unfinished basement with house plan 67730MG (1,063 sq. ft.) and house plan 67735MG (1,132 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,057 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 260 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12