Urban Contemporary Bungalow Under 1000 Square Feet with 2 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This contemporary bungalow has a definite urban look with its brick and wood facing, its small porch and huge windows. The house is 32 feet wide by 34 feet 6 inches deep and provides 969 square feet of living space.
- The home plan includes a living room, an open dining room and kitchen, a bathroom with a wide horizontal window, a large shower and a podium bathtub, as well as two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a spacious walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 969 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12