Vacation Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- This vacation house plan has an interesting floor plan. Nice feature include the front and rear balconies on the top level and the use of security glass panels in stairway so as not to obstruct panoramic views.
- Ground level has the games room, garages and storage areas plus elevator.
- First floor has 10' ceiling and a kitchen with lunch counter and walk-in pantry. The dining room and family room have a see-thru fireplace.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet, private bathroom, access to rear covered porch and private access to laundry room, half-bath, elevator.
- Top level has 9' ceilings. The two bedroom suites each feature large closets, private bathroom and sitting areas. The family room accesses the covered rear balcony. The reading area access the covered front balcony.
- Ceiling heights: 9'4' ceiling height on lower level, 10' ceiling on first level and 9' on second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,009 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 46' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss