Vacation Cabin with Reading Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch gives you a great place to sit and watch the sunset in this Mountain vacation home plan.
- The dining room is set in a large bay with lots of windows to bring in the light.
- The first floor master has a full bath close by.
- On the upper level, two more bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and a spacious reading loft is open to the living room below.
- The lower level has outdoor access if your lot has an adequate slope to it plus a bedroom suite and rec area.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the reading loft with house plan 80679PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,079 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 38' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss