Vacation Cottage or Carriage House
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of low maintenance shingle siding with fish scale accents, covered porches and old fashioned widow treatments create a strong appeal this side-entry design.
- With two floor plan options - one as a one bedroom vacation getaway and another as a garage with bath and upstairs studio - make this an attractive plan.
- Please specify which second floor you would like. The plan will not come with both.
- Ample storage, a large workshop space and a full bathroom for those cleanups occupy the first level.
- Through the vaulted foyer you access the second level. A separating glass railing makes this area more visually spacious and inviting.
- Numerous activities can be accommodated in this multi-purpose space.
- Storage and a private viewing balcony complete this unique design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 666 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite