Vacation Escape With Loft and Sundeck
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This narrow house plan comes equipped with all the essentials on the main level. The ample galley kitchen also hosts a stacking washer dryer unit in a conveniently accessible mechanical closet.
- The adjacent eating area is open to the living area making it an expandable space flooded by the two storey front window wall.
- The second level loft provides abundant sleeping space or you could turn this into a private exercise or yoga retreat.
- Plans come with a crawl space foundation plan.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 9804SW (582 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 374 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick