Vacation Home Plan with Incredible Rear-Facing Views
3 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Sliding glass doors and a wall of huge transom windows send light streaming into this Vacation house plan.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the plan is only 26' wide.
- You can live all on the main floor or invite guests and family with two more bedrooms up on the second floor.
- The big deck in the back creates an outdoor living room with terrific views.
- There's even an optional finished ground level that adds two more bedrooms and a spacious family room.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available