Vacation House Plan with Fully Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- From the front, this home appears to be a Ranch house but the fully finished lower level gives you so much more space.
- The stunning great room area is vaulted and beamed and extends right through the kitchen and great room.
- A huge deck wraps around the great room and can also be reached by bedrooms 2 and 3 through double doors.
- These bedrooms serve as dual master suites since they are of equal size and have private bathrooms.
- Head down to the finished lower level to enjoy the enormous sun room with attached bathroom.
- On the other side, bedroom 3 and a home office complete this level.
- Note the walk-in linen closet - a rarity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Deck: 363 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss