Vacation House Plan with Huge Sun Deck
About This Plan
- A huge big sun deck wraps around the living and dining room of this two bedroom Vacation house plan.
- The two-story wall of windows brightens the main living area, with two sliding glass doors to take you out to the deck.
- Two interior columns on the kitchen peninsula bar keeps the views open so you can see the fireplace while cooking.
- There's a large bedroom on the first floor along with a bathroom and lots of closets.
- A carport shelters your car from the sun, snow and rain.
- On the second floor, the huge master suite has a sitting area, walk-in closet and vaulted ceiling.
- Open railing on the computer loft lets you see the rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Primary Pitch: 13 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12