Variation On A Mountain Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Terrific sightlines and large, comfortable rooms characterize this deluxe Mountain home plan.
- Right from the foyer, the sweeping views extend back to the huge great room and covered deck beyond.
- A coffered ceiling tops the dining room with only two columns to separate it from the main living area.
- The fully equipped lower level has a huge wet bar, wine cellar, billiards area and marvelous home theater.
- Guests can relax in comfort in the private lower level guest suite.
- Related Plans: Get upper level with house plan 9500RW (7,400 sq. ft.) and 9536RW (8,673 sq. ft.). And eliminate the lower level - and still get a second floor - with house plan 9531RW (4,705 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,325 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 133' 4"
- Depth: 86' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1408 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss