Luxurious details pamper the owners of this spectacular luxury home plan designed with large spaces in every room of the home.
The rear gives you panoramic views from the curved deck with a dramatic barrel roof above and a spacious covered patio below.
Entering the home you'll be taken by the dramatic two-story foyer and sweeping dual stair leading to the bridge above. Ahead,columns frame the great room which features a two-story fireplace and sweeping views through the curved wall of glass.
The kitchen and breakfast nook are open to the great room and are bathed in light and have breathtaking views. The kitchen features a center island, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
Take your meals to the decks or to your formal dining room framed by columns.
Nearby you'll find a large laundry room, a nanny/guest room with a full bath and a private deck, and a four-car garage.
Across the home the library makes for a quiet retreat. The master suite has a fireplace access to the curved rear deck. The spa-like master bath features shower and a spa tub, dual sinks, private toilet and laundry in the large walk-in closet. A second bedroom has a private bath and deck.
Upstairs, take in views below from the bridge. A loft and library both have sloped ceilings. The loft has a cozy angled fireplace and the library a small wet bar and covered viewing platform.
The lower level is loaded with a game room, theater, guest suite and storage.
Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 9531RW.
Get an additional drive-under garage and a larger master suite with house plan 9536RW (in reverse orientation).
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.