Sweeping Rear Deck with Barrel Roof
About This Plan
- Luxurious details pamper the owners of this spectacular luxury home plan designed with large spaces in every room of the home.
- The rear gives you panoramic views from the curved deck with a dramatic barrel roof above and a spacious covered patio below.
- Entering the home you'll be taken by the dramatic two-story foyer and sweeping dual stair leading to the bridge above. Ahead,columns frame the great room which features a two-story fireplace and sweeping views through the curved wall of glass.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook are open to the great room and are bathed in light and have breathtaking views. The kitchen features a center island, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
- Take your meals to the decks or to your formal dining room framed by columns.
- Nearby you'll find a large laundry room, a nanny/guest room with a full bath and a private deck, and a four-car garage.
- Across the home the library makes for a quiet retreat. The master suite has a fireplace access to the curved rear deck. The spa-ilke master bath features shower and a spa tub, dual sinks, private toilet and laundry in the large walk-in closet. A second bedroom has a private bath and deck.
- Upstairs, take in views below from the bridge. A loft and library both have sloped ceilings. The loft has a cozy angled fireplace and the library a small wet bar and covered viewing platform.
- Related Plan: Need more room? Gain a finished lower level with house plan 9500RW and 9536RW.
- Skip the second floor and add a marvelous lower level with 95009RW (6,325 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,936 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 154' 8"
- Depth: 87' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1457 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss