Vaulted Great Room and One-Level Living
About This Plan
- A large kitchen and dining area open generously to the great room offering a view to the fireplace and to the rear yard.
- A vaulted ceiling in the great room and the open feel create a spacious environment.
- The master bedroom with deluxe bath offers luxurious surroundings for the homeowner. Two secondary bedrooms, and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- A large storage area is a pleasant surprise in the garage and a full basement expands the available living space.
- The exterior of siding and stone adds color and richness to the fa'ade.
- Related Plans: See these modified versions of this house plan - 39054ST and 3916ST (in reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss