Vaulted Master Suite and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The wonderful permanence of stone brings a fine face to this comfortable plan. A covered entry opens to a foyer with nine-foot ceiling. It is flanked by a formal dining room and a den (or Bedroom 4).
- Both the dining room and den feature nine-foot ceilings also, and allow for optional built-ins. The great room is straight ahead down a short hallway. It is warmed by a fireplace and contains a vaulted ceiling and double doors leading to the backyard. A casual breakfast nook is nearby, connecting with the gourmet-style kitchen.
- Behind the three-car garage is a gigantic master suite with vaulted salon, walk-in closet and bath with spa tub and dual sinks. The laundry room sits at the entry to the garage, near a handy bench.
- Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, sharing a full bath. A cozy loft area overlooks the great room below.
- If you like, you may develop bonus space over the three-car garage at a later time.
- Related Plan: For a version without the bonus room, see house plan 69209AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 599 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss