About This Plan
- Wonderful symmetry comes into play on the exterior of this plan. Twin gables adorn the upper level, echoing a dormer on the three-car garage and a pediment over the entry. The main level is host to living spaces as well as the vaulted master suite.
- A formal dining room and casual nook flank the kitchen. The great room is also vaulted and boasts a fireplace and double doors opening to the backyard.
- Choose to develop the den as a fourth bedroom, if that meets your needs better.
- Note the bench in the laundry room and the half-bath across the hall. The master bath is especially attractive with a spa tub, double sinks and compartmented toilet and shower.
- In addition to two bedrooms on the upper level, there is also a cozy loft space and an optional bonus area that can be developed in the future. The loft features a balcony overlook to the great room below.
- Related Plan: Gain a bonus room over the garage with house plan 69208AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 647 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss