Versatile Open-Concept 4-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Traditional design meets modern convenience in this versatile 4-bedroom house plan, featuring a clapboard exterior with stone and board-and-batten accents, an inviting front porch, and a 2-car garage.
- In the front of the home, a roomy den or office space offers privacy.
- At the heart of the home, an open-concept kitchen, dining, and living area with a fireplace enables you to create the ideal spaces for gathering, entertaining, and meals.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the large back deck or adjacent screened porch with a vaulted ceiling.
- Ascend a central staircase to discover a well-appointed master suite with a vaulted ceiling, 5-piece bath, a large walk-in closet.
- A second-floor study area lends convenience and versatility.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 970075VC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"