Versatile Ranch with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this unusually versatile "ranch" offering both beauty and an array of superb features. Boasting a mere 1,500 square feet, this carefully designed home plan includes a country kitchen, relaxing screened porch, spacious family room and a guest suite as well as a luxurious master suite. An enormous future 1,338 sq. ft. bonus area offers unlimited possibilities.
- A three-car garage, with work area and laundry closet, leads into the country kitchen. Here a center island with a sink and dishwasher makes meal prep and clean-up a breeze.
- The spacious 21'8" x 15'4" family room is ideal for entertaining.
- The luxurious master suite features separate his and hers walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom with a corner garden tub and separate shower. Guests are invited to make themselves at home in the spacious guest suite with a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The 1,338 sq. ft. upper level future bonus room could serve any number of purposes from play room, study, library, craft room, storage, etc.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 20075GA and 20074GA (reverse layout).
- Get a larger kitchen and master bedroom with house plan 20077GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Deck: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick