Very Special Tuscan House Plan
About This Plan
- Arches and transoms accent the stone and stucco exterior of this high-end Tuscan house plan.
- Arched entryways between rooms and soaring two-story ceilings are impressive custom touches.
- The formal living room has the added benefit of a beamed ceiling and built-ins that flank the big fireplace.
- Homeowners get a first-class main floor master suite close by the laundry room for added convenience.
- Open rails on the second floor hallway give you a balcony bridge with wonderful views of the foyer and great room below.
- There's a big walk-in linen closet and three large bedroom suites.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,046 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12