About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim adds a charming touch to this Victorian duplex.
- The living room is set apart from the kitchen to keep noise down.
- Each unit is different with the right side having a main floor master suite and two additional bedrooms upstairs.
- The right side unit is 701 square feet on the main floor and 501 square feet on the second floor for a total living area of 1,202 square feet.
- In the left side unit, the master is up on the second floor along with one other bedroom.
- The left unit has 552 square feet on the main floor and 376 square feet on the upper floor for a total living area of 928 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss