About This Plan
- Designed to maximize the views to the rear of your special slice of heaven, you'll enjoy your vista views from nearly every room in this 3-bed mountain ranch home plan.
- Step inside off the covered front porch and you are greeted with an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and views extending across to the deck in back. Sliding doors in the great room take you to the partially covered deck.
- The kitchen island gives you work space as well as casual seating for three. A pocket door reveals a large pantry.
- Step down into your master sitting room which has sliding door access to a private deck. The master bedroom gives you views to the back and has a large walk-in closet.
- Across the home you'll find two more bedrooms, one with access to its own private deck, and a shared bath.
- The max ridge height is 18’-1/8” above the 1st floor level. However, since this plan has a split level, if measuring from the lowest level (Master Wing) then the top of ridge is 19’-9 1/8” above this point
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,973 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Framing Type: Truss