Walls of Glass
About This Plan
- An interesting layout, thoroughly appealing modern style and walls of glass will appeal to homeowners who love a Contemporary touch.
- The covered entry in front gives you wonderful views right from the start.
- A walk-in coat closet is always welcome and the views go right through the open rail to the walls of glass in back.
- The dining room also enjoys the open rail views and has sliding glass doors on two sides that take you out to the huge deck.
- The master suite is on this level as well as an extra bedroom.
- Take the stairs down to the two-story living room that is open to the family room.
- Here you have tons of storage and two additional bedrooms plus a one car basement garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,502 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss