Warmer Climate House Plan Designed with Outdoor Entertaining In Mind
About This Plan
- This luxury warmer-climate house plan was designed with flow, privacy and entertaining in mind. It offers great indoor spaces as well as a courtyard and solana taking your enjoyment outdoors.
- The portico leads straight to the foyer with an intricate stepped ceiling. Beyond the foyer, the spacious great room boasts a vaulted and beamed ceiling. Next to the great room is an open dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features a bar for offering drinks, a center island and a walk-in pantry. The dining room and great room have multiple sliding glass doors that leads to the home’s best feature - the outdoor area.
- The Florida room lays is past the great room and is an air conditioned space that provides for casual use. Open the sliding glass doors and it becomes a covered patio. To the right of the dining room is an open courtyard and covered cabana. The solana offers a full outdoor kitchen and serving counter.
- A study and full bath is located off of the great room. All three of the home plan’s bedrooms reside on the left of the house. A hall off the foyer leads to the two guest suites. At the back of the floor plan is the master suite, complete with two walk-in closets, two vanities and a large walk-in shower. Next to the master is an exterior door leading to a pool bath.
- The garage has a unique shape and space for 3 cars as well as additional room for storage or work space. A mud room and utility room are conveniently located off of the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 340006STR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 88' 1"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front