Weekend Mountain Escape
About This Plan
- This rustic house plan is perfect for a weekend mountain escape. Log siding gives this a rugged feel. It is designed for conventional 2x6 framing.
- The front of the home is a vaulted open space with a functional kitchen and sitting area. You get lots of natural light from the windows in front.
- A bedroom with bath and shower are tucked in the back.
- Enjoy the outdoors under the roof of your own vaulted covered porch with stone footings.
- Use the garage for your car or for extra storage.
- Related Plan: Need more room? Replace the garage with living space with house plan 11529KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 324 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 301 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"