Well-Planned Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior serves to draw your attention to this Traditional house plan.
- Every inch of space inside is put to good use, with an open floor plan that makes the home feel larger.
- You can seat 5 people at the big kitchen island or eat in the nearby dining section.
- Sliding glass doors take you to your back yard where you can add a deck or step right onto the grass.
- The master suite gets both a linear closet and a big walk-in closet.
- The hall bathroom does double duty by adding the washer/dryer tucked to one side.
- Related Plan: Get a two bedroom version with 1,211 sq. ft. with house plan 22417DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss