Wide Transitional House Plan with Large Verandah in Back and a Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- This wide transitional house plan is idea rear views. Bayed windows, French doors and zero corner sliding glass doors open wide to the rear verandah, bringing the outside in.
- The large, covered entry leads to the beautiful columned living room which is flanked by the dining room and study. A see-through fireplace separates the living room and study. The dining room offers a niche, giving space for a hutch or buffet.
- The right side of the home belongs solely to the master suite. His and her closets allow for separation and organization. A stand alone soaking tub looks out onto the master garden. The left side of the house plan offers three separate guest suites with their own private bathrooms.
- The large kitchen has an angled island with a double sink and dishwasher on one side and seating on the other. A smaller sink and wine cooler is in the corner, perfect for entertaining. There is a spot for double ovens and a generous, corner walk-in pantry.
- Outside, the extensive verandah has a spot for an outdoor kitchen, complete with a grille, sink and refrigerator.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,030 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 102' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard