''Wow'' Curb Appeal
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Northwest charm shines out at you in this three level Craftsman house plan.
- There's also an abundance of porches and decks for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Views of the beautiful formal dining room can be seen right from the front door.
- To the side, the main living area is L-shaped with an open layout that let's everyone be together, whether cooking, watching TV or eating in the nook.
- The first floor den can easily serve as a fourth bedroom with its big closet and nearby bathroom.
- Three other bedrooms are on the second floor where the gorgeous vaulted master suite gets a private deck that faces the front of your lot.
- On the lower level, there's a huge rec room, wine cellar and the fifth bedroom. The drive under garage gives you easy access to this level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,031 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss