Wrap-Around Porch, Transom Windows
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and windows with arched transoms distinguish the exterior of this country design. Off the porch, the foyer is spacious enough for several pieces of furniture.
- The foyer is enclosed by double doors that open to the hall near the fireplaced living room.
- Featured in the spacious kitchen are a central island and a walk-in pantry. The nearby dining room opens to the porch, as does the breakfast area.
- Upstairs, the good-sized master suite has a walk-in closet and an elegant bath with twin vanities and separate tub and shower. Another full bath and two more bedrooms complete the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first floor; 8' standard second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Deck: 104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick