About This Plan
- This narrow lot vacation house plan gives you a 3-sided deck to enjoy the views.
- French doors lead to the deck at its widest point - 10' deep - where you'll enjoy the vaulted covered deck and the ability to entertain outdoors.
- The living room ceiling is vaulted and the room features a corner fireplace and has unobstructed views to the kitchen which has a flat ceiling.
- Stairs lead to an unfinished basement which gives you room for storage or expansion.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 80744PM (924 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss