About This Plan
- This narrow lot vacation house plan gives you a 3-sided deck to enjoy the views.
- Inside you get vaulted spaces making the home feel extra roomy. Windows make up nearly the entire wall giving you lots of natural light.
- Two sets of sliding doors lead to the spacious covered deck which is 7' deep at the point of the prow and roomier as the walls angle back.
- The living room ceiling is vaulted and the room features a corner fireplace and has unobstructed views to the kitchen.
- Twp bedrooms are in the back and share the single full bath.
- Stairs lead to an unfinished basement which gives you room for storage or expansion.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 80166PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 924 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss