1,300 Square Foot House Plan with Forward-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- The forward-facing garage provided in this house plan considers smaller lot sizes, while the economic floor plan feels larger once inside.
- The combined great room and eat-in kitchen feature a vaulted ceiling and glass sliders that lead to a covered porch.
- The owner's suite also has a vaulted ceiling and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- The two additional bedrooms are nearly identical in size and share the hall bath that separates them.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 82299KA (1,638 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss