1-Bedroom Home Plan with Upstairs Balcony and Long Side Porch
About This Plan
- Vertical metal siding wraps the exterior of this 1-bedroom home plan complete with a 7'-deep porch running along the side.
- The single garage bay includes additional space for storage or a woodworking shop.
- Inside, the main level presents a combined kitchen, living, and dining room with a charming wood-burning stove in the corner.
- A full bathroom is located just inside the garage entry and includes a linen closet.
- The second level gives you a large living area with access to a balcony and a master suite with sitting area and a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68838VR and 68960VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss