1-story New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful and affordable 1-story house plan has an exterior highlighted by board and batten siding and a shed dormer give it that New American/modern farmhouse look. At just over 1,400 square feet, the house packs a lot of features into an efficient footprint.
- As you enter the home, you'll find yourself in a magnificent great room that lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling and is warmed by a cozy corner fireplace. The dining room and kitchen flow nicely in an open layout. The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry.
- Tucked behind the great room, you'll find the wonderful master suite. The master bedroom lies under a decorative trayed ceiling and includes his/her vanities and a large walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 shares a bathroom with the main living space of the home.
- The 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12