1500 Square Foot A-Frame House Plan with Home Theater with Wet Bar
About This Plan
- This A-frame house plan gives you 1,512 square feet of heated living space spread across 3 levels with 2 bedrooms, 3 baths and outdoor spaces to enjoy as well.
- The ground level gives you parking for 2 cars on the right side and a home theater on the left side with a bathroom and foyer with storage under the stairs.
- On the main floor, there are two fresh air spaces; a 20'-wide open porch off the living area and an 8'-deep covered porch off the master suite side on the right.
- The vaulted main living area has a ceiling that rises from 3'3" to 24'6" at the peak.
- Upstairs gives you a loft that overlooks the living room below and a bedroom with private deck. The ceilings rise from 8' to 15'6".
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 35598GH (1,599 sq. ft.) and 350032GH (1,607 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 2"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 24' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 21 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12