2-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Pergola
About This Plan
- This show-stopping, contemporary home plan offers massive curb appeal with its striking features, cross-gable and flat roof combo, and stone accents.
- A mud room off the foyer gives you space for outdoor gear and personal items.
- Towards the back of the home, the shared living spaces are open to one another, with a fireplace serving as the focal point. Decorative beams above the family room help define the space, and a large, covered rear porch encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen, and features a cathedral ceiling, which makes the room feel larger.
- The second bedroom can be used as an office. With a pocket door sealing the foyer off from the rest of the home you can enter and exit it without disturbing anyone in the home.
- A pergola in front provides partial cover for your car.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage and an extra bedroom with house plan 22562DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,323 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,323 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 8"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss