3-Bed Contemporary Vacation Home with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This show-stopping, contemporary home plan offers massive curb appeal with its striking features, cross-gable and flat roof combo, and stone accents.
- The formal and family entries merge, creating a central space for outdoor gear and personal items.
- Towards the back of the home, the shared living spaces are open to one another, with a grand fireplace serving as the focal point. Decorative beams above the living room help define the space, and a large, covered terrace encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen, and features a cathedral ceiling, which makes the room feel larger. The master bath includes an oversized shower and two sinks.
- Two additional family bedrooms share a hall bath, and a spacious, unfinished basement lends plenty of space for storage.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version without a garage with house plan 22565DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,421 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss