2-Bed Country Stilt House with Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom, country stilt house boasts two forward-facing balconies, along with a spacious covered lanai off the back of the home, maximizing outdoor living space. The metal roof adds a modern touch.
- Inside, steps lead up to the great room, which opens to the dining area and kitchen. A 4-panel, sliding door retracts to provide an indoor / outdoor living space.
- The rear-facing, master suite features a private balcony, as well as a 4-fixture bath with an oversized shower and a roomy walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom and study benefit from the forward-facing balconies, and a storage room on both levels reserves a space for a future elevator shaft.
- The stilt-style house provides plenty of protected, carport space for vehicles and other modes of transportation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 161 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 278 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss