2 Bed House Plan with Vaulted and Beamed Ceilings and 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceilings make this two bedroom Northwest house plan a delight to live in.
- The metal roofing and timber trim add excitement.
- Everyone in the huge open great room area can enjoy the fireplace and a wall of windows overlooks the back covered patio.
- With just two bedrooms and one bathroom, the home is easy to clean and maintain.
- It makes a great vacation getaway or a small permanent home.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 22468DR or get 3 bedrooms with house plan 22493DR
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 396 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss