New American Mountain Ranch Home Plan for the Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Enjoy the views out the back of this 3-bed mountain ranch home plan with a modern New American appeal.
- Gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceilings and an open floor plan with views to the back make this a great plan for your view lot. Everyone in the huge open great room area can enjoy the fireplace and a wall of windows overlooks the back covered patio.
- The great room and main floor master suite each have access to the covered deck in back.
- The lower walkout level gives you two more bedrooms and a family room plus storage.
- Related Plans: See these alternate non-walkout versions: 22468DR, 22493DR and 22495DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"