2-Bed Modern Mountain Home Plan Under 1200 Square Feet
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Deep overhangs extend from the sloped roof on this 2-bed Modern Mountain home plan.
- The main level is where you'll find a spacious den, along with two bedrooms, a full bath, and the utility / mechanical room.
- The heart of the home is located on the second level with a vaulted ceiling offering grand views for the combined family room and kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinets form the kitchen and an eating bar provides a comfortable and casual space for meals.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-story version with house plan 68802VR.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 200 sq. ft.
- Deck: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12