Modern Mountain Home Plan with Art Loft
About This Plan
- Deep overhangs extend from the sloped roof on this Modern Mountain home plan.
- The main level is where you'll find a spacious den, along with two bedrooms, a full bath, and the utility / mechanical room.
- The heart of the home is located on the second level with a vaulted ceiling offering grand views for the combined family room and kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinets form the kitchen and an eating bar provides a comfortable and casual space for meals.
- The primary bedroom resides also on the second level and includes a washer / dryer unit in the walk-in closet. A step ladder leads to a charming art loft above the bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68802VR. Get the home with a matching garage attached by a breezeway with house plan 68803VR. Get the garage separately with plan 68801VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick