2-Bed Mountain Retreat with Front-to-Back Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- This 2 bed house plan has a vaulted covered entry with decorative timbers giving it a rugged mountain appearance. Step inside and you'll marvel at the front-to-back vaulted space.
- From the country kitchen to the great room, the ceilings soar overhead. French doors on the back wall take you to the similarly vaulted rear porch.
- The bedrooms are located to either side giving you privacy. Both the master and Bed 2 have access to private decks that are connected to the rear porch.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68536VR (1,273 sq. ft.) and 68756VR (1,357 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 68758VR (1,541 sq. ft.) and 68811VR (1,604 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick