1,604 Square Foot House Plan with Vaulted Interior and a 4-Season Room
About This Plan
- This one-story 2-bed house plan has a vaulted covered entry porch with the vault continuing inside across the kitchen and great room.
- The kitchen is located in front and is open to the vaulted great room. A pair of French doors on the back wall takes you to the rear porch which has a vaulted section in the center and two non-vaulted sections to either side.
- A 4-season room has two walls of windows giving you views to the back and side while keeping you in a temperature-controlled room.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedrooms has its own bath and convenient access to the laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 68758VR (1,541 sq. ft.), 68536VR (1,273 sq. ft.), 68756VR and 68641VR (both 1,357 sq. ft.). Get an alternate version with house plan 68738VR (1,586 sq. ft.). Get 3 bedrooms with house plan 68691VR.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Deck: 295 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 9"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick