2-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Interior and 4-Season Room
About This Plan
- This 2 bed house plan has a vaulted covered entry and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home. Centered on the porch, a pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior and a floor plan open front to back.
- The great room is vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- A 4-season room has two walls of windows giving you views to the back and side while keeping you in a temperature-controlled room.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, a second bedrooms has its own bath.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 68536VR (1,273 sq. ft.), 68756VR and 68641VR (both 1,357 sq. ft.). Get a little more room with house plan 68811VR (1,604 sq. ft.). Get an alternate version with house plan 68738VR (1,586 sq. ft.). Get 3 bedrooms with house plan 68691VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,541 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick