2 Bedroom Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered entry and overhanging eaves grace the front of this small house plan. A popular design, it comes in multiple versions.
- A closet by the entry helps minimize clutter.
- The living space is separated from the kitchen and dining area by stairs leading to the basement.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom with tub and shower.
- Laundry is in the basement where you'll find room for expansion..
- Related Plans: For alternate two bedroom versions, see these house plans - 21714DR, 21778DR and 21716DR.
- For a three-bedroom version, see house plan 21519DR.
- The primary roof pitch is 5.5:12 and the dormer is 12:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 910 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 910 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 8"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss