2 Bedroom Narrow Lot Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- That this home would be fitting for a tight lot is not surprising as it comes in with a mere 17'-wide footprint.
- Shake shingles, gable-end brackets, and straightforward outlines emanate the feel of a seaside cottage. But what is surprising, is its floor plan that feels comfortably inviting in spite of its efficiency.
- The main floor living areas flow around an open kitchen that extends into a dining room and great room area, augmented by amenities such as a built-in entertainment center, a fireplace, and an island. French doors at the back provide access to the back yard.
- Two bedrooms - separated by the staircase - share the upper level. Each has a walk-in closet, a vaulted ceiling, and access to a bath. Conveniently located in the hallway is a laundry closet with linen storage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plan 6988AM (1,203 sq. ft.), 6989AM (1,228 sq. ft.) and 69574AM (1,247 sq. ft.).