2-Story 3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- The crisp, clean exterior of this 2-story modern farmhouse adds to the immense curb appeal, while the 5'-deep front porch welcomes you home.
- Inside, a home office, or den, is located to the right of the entry hall and gives you a great work-from-home space. A mudroom is located across the entry hall.
- The remainder of the main level is completely open with no partitions between the living room, dining area, and kitchen. In the gourmet kitchen, a large island (3'8" by 7') with a bar sink offers seating for four, and a pantry (6' by 9'10") is conveniently located within arm's reach.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture ensuite. Two secondary bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, and the hall closet includes a convenient laundry chute.
- The laundry room and a powder bath are located just steps within the entry from the single garage with 10' ceilings. An unfinished basement gives you a blank slate for expansion.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 22585DR (1,840 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 937 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12