Two-Story Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- The crisp, clean exterior of this two-story modern farmhouse adds to the immense curb appeal, while the wrap-around front porch welcomes you home.
- Inside, a home office, or den, is located to the left of the foyer, next to a barn door that reveals the mudroom.
- The remainder of the main level is completely open with no partitions between the living room, dining area, and kitchen. In the gourmet kitchen, a large island with a bar sink offers seating for four, and a pantry is conveniently located within arm's reach.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture ensuite. Two secondary bedrooms share a full bath, and the hall closet includes a convenient laundry chute.
- The laundry room and a powder bath are located just steps within the entry from the single garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 352 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss