2-Story Barndominium with Drive-thru Garage
About This Plan
- The rectangular footprint of this two-story Barndominium keeps budget in mind, while the modern interior features an open floor plan filled with natural lighting.
- A fireplace surrounded by builtins anchors the left wall of the great room and dining area, crowned by tall ceilings offering a glimpse into the upstairs loft.
- The island kitchen enjoys a hidden pantry to maximize storage and a nearby mudroom provides an exterior door to the side.
- The double garage is attached to the rear and features overhead doors on either side to allow you to drive through the garage.
- Two bedrooms and a laundry room can be found upstairs. The largest bedroom is reserved for the homeowner and includes a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 8"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick