2 Story Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-story Colonial home plan matches the age-old aesthetic with contemporary times.
- The mud room has plenty of storage with a coat closet and a bench with lockers off the garage. And the foyer gives you views to the back of the home.
- An office off the entry brings a quiet retreat to the main floor.
- The great room is open to the dining room and kitchen, giving you views the full width of the home. A fireplace adds a nice touch.
- Upstairs, you'll enjoy the well-appointed master suite with a large walk-in closet and comfortable bathroom and the convenience of an upstairs laundry room.
- The roof is a truss design and has an 8 on 12 main pitch and a 10 on 12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss