2-Story Farmhouse with Front Porch
About This Plan
- An open-concept floor plan brings a modern spin to this 2-story farmhouse plan. A covered porch spans the front giving a great space to enjoy the views in the shade.
- The great room, dining area and kitchen are defined by column details making the main floor comfortable and spacious. There are great views out the right of the home.
- The master and two additional bedrooms are located on the second level.
- The master suite features a detailed ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The laundry is located on the second floor for everyone's convenience.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss